Sunday, March 23, 2008

I'm Baa-ack

My apologies for my unexpected hiatus over the last month or so. I don't want to get into the details behind it, but I've been dealing with an all-consuming problem that made it difficult for me to do anything with this blog. I'm hoping to get back up and running in the coming days as I catch up on current events, although my posting will probably be limited to just one or - at most - two a day for the foreseeable future.

Just to deter any speculation on these fronts, the issue that has kept me from posting did NOT involve any of the following: drugs, alcohol, arrest, dee-vorce, firearms, illegal wiretaps, Guantanamo Bay, torture, Hillary Clinton re-education camp. It may or may not, however, have involved tap dancing on the grave of the Mitt Romney campaign.