Sunday, February 3, 2008

Concluding Blogroll Amnesty Day

All weekend, I've been linking to other small blogs in honor of today's Blogroll Amnesty Day. There are still a couple more blogs from my blogroll to which I want to give some special attention, but which I was unable to give full posts this weekend. Below are a couple of recommended posts from those blogs. If there is anyone else on my blogroll who would like to have a post added to this list, let me know.

For the record, not all of these blogs are smaller than me, and one or two are even substantially larger than me. But all are underrated in their own way.

East Coast Libertarian discusses markets, morality, and central planning with a special eye on the libertarian truism known in these parts as Kip's Law.

Cosmo's Brain on Mitt Romney and Godwin's Law (bonus anti-Donder-oooooooooooooooo! rant).

Crazy For Liberty discusses Ron Paul's Fourth Quarter fundraising haul from military members.

Doug Mataconis takes a look at the Super Tuesday polls.

Mattbastard on an outrageous case of excessive force in Ohio.

The aforementioned Kip Esquire on ethanol and Bill Clinton.

**UPDATE** I unforgiveably left out the irreverent To The People, with some not-so-irreverent questions for the Straight Talk Express - and they want details and specifics.